Fax: +371 67 282073
shipvacancies@dobsonshipman.com

Aphrodite Court, 56 Theodorou Potamianou
4155 Limassol, Cyprus
P.O. Box 56745, 3309 Limassol, Cyprus
Tel: +357 25 844600
Fax: +357 25 844610

PASSENGER CRUISE FERRIES & HIGH SPEED CRAFT

DFM are currently recruiting for new and existing clients in our Cruise Ferries & High Speed Craft division. To fill an immediate requirement DFM now seek highly motivated and suitably qualified Mariners for the following positions around the UK & Ireland;

• Senior Masters
• Masters/Night Masters
• Chief Officers (Master Unlimited Cert preferred)
• Chief Engineers
• 2nd Engineers (C/E Cert preferred)
• Executive Chefs
• Pursers

DFM are particularly interested to hear from Mariners with recent Cruise, Ro-Ro/Ro-Pax or HSC experience who are interested in a flexible time for time work rotation.

DFM offers attractive remuneration packages and excellent opportunities for training and progression. Please apply with full C.V. by email to:

REEFER / DRY CARGO VESSELS

The following opportunities have arisen within our fleet for quality career-minded personnel who hold the appropriate certificates and relevant experience:

• Masters
• Chief Engineers
• Chief Officers
• 2nd Engineers
Гость

Dobson Fleet Management Limited Job vacancies

Сообщение Гость » 03 июн 2010, 08:58

2nd engineer for reefer or dry cargo ship. I have experience and good knowledge of English language
Гость

Сообщение Гость » 07 июн 2010, 11:49

My name Sergey Frantsuzov, 45 y.o. I have experience chief engineer on reefer and bulker ships from 2002y.o and satisfactory English. I will send to you my cv to E-mail:chief42@mail.ru and mob. 89291653875
aregusan1

Сообщение aregusan1 » 15 июн 2010, 06:16

Good Day! I am looking for Electrical Engineer position. My name is Oleg Chuprov. I live in Vladivostok, Russia. I am Electrical Engineer and I certified as Third Class Electrical Engineer. I have an operational experience on the ships of type Reefer, Ro-Ro, General Cargo vessel. My total sea experience - 20 years, in the position of Electrical Engineer – 18 years. I worked on the ships having Unmanned Machinery Space, electrical-hydraulic cranes Hagglunds G20, electrical-hydraulic slewing ramp UZNAU. The last contract I worked in the mixed crew (Indians) and I have never had any misunderstandings. Knowledge of English language - base moderate and I understand the general sense, I speak simple sentences. I am very energetic, sociable and hard-worker. And I would like to be employed by and to work for your company.        I have the complete set of Documents, except for Tanker, Gas/Chemical and LPG certificates and I ready to start to work immediately. If you my nominee interests, please inForm e-mail: chuprov-o@mail.ru or call by phone +79089815150.  Thank You very much.  Good By! The best regards!    Oleg Chuprov.  
olegan

Сообщение olegan » 15 июн 2010, 15:23

My name oleg supronenko, 26 y.o. I have experience 2-3 mate on reefer and chief on small ships! good English. I will send to you my cv to E-mail oleg83balt@mail.ru and mob. +79114914991
Гость

Сообщение Гость » 18 авг 2010, 14:28

Добрый день,интерисует работа 2-off,предыдущий опыт работы на general cargo, ,английский отлично,все документы действительны до 25.12.11,имею Багамское подтверждение,с уважением Андрей,моб.+380503920553.
naslev

Сообщение naslev » 29 авг 2010, 14:00

Good afternoon! I search for work on Ro-Ro, Ro-Pax. I have experience as 3 rd engineer on Ro-Pax. My the diploma of the second engineer without limit and  Marlins test, TOSE, CEC OOW. On stand-by. My mal: naslev@yahoo.com, m.t.: +370-64235046; h.t.: +370-46320835
Гость

Сообщение Гость » 29 авг 2010, 15:10

Dear  SirGood day to youMy name is Andrey Tkachenko 46 y.o., Chief engineer from RussiaA have good experience on container, reefer vessels and bulk carriers.  Good technical knowledge, high technical education.Russian and UK COC.Presently I am completely ready to joint  any vessel for 5-6 month contract. Hope for your answer.Best RegardsA.Tkachenko  
Гость

Сообщение Гость » 21 окт 2013, 12:27

Good afternoon,
46 years old, captain with 15 years experience on chemical tankers looking for job. Good English, mixed crew experience, all valid Documents. Panamanian and Liberian licenses.

=rgds vkv
Гость

Сообщение Гость » 23 окт 2013, 10:00

Hello Dear employers.I am looking for a job as Cook.I have experience on different vessels (Tankers,General cargo,Bulkers),and in the offshore area,in mixed crew (Filipinos and Angolans).All Documents according STCW+ i have Panama`s seaman`s book. Documents till 2018.Ready–now.If you are interested, please contact with me.Email:cookdima.ru@mail.ru.If there is a free vacancy,Please call me(+380950719009).My Respect,Razhanyayev,Dmytro.
Ответить