Crew for Jack-Up Barge

Модератор: lutz

Ответить
IzmarineLtd

Crew for Jack-Up Barge

Сообщение IzmarineLtd » 01 дек 2010, 21:29

Still looking for two MASTERS with previous “self propelled jack-up barge” experience for one year project, rotation is 28 X 28, Salary now is 124 K - 126 K/ year (depend of previous experience, professional skills & interview). Role is based in Saudi Arabia waters on a new vessel owned by a growing UAE company. Candidate shall hold a License equal to British Department of Transport, Class 1 Certificate of Competency and have two years of experience as Master of “self propelled jack-up barge”

Also one CHIEF ENGINEER still needed, with previous “self propelled jack-up barge” experience for one year project, rotation is 28 X 28, 102 – 108 K / year (depend of previous experience, professional skills & interview). Role is based in Saudi Arabia waters on a new vessel owned by a growing UAE company. Candidate shall hold a License equal to or better than a British Department of Transport, Class 1 Motor Certificate of Competency and have two years experience on “self propelled jack-up barge”

Thks to all - 2nd/Eng & Ch/Off vacancies already closed.

------------------------------------------
If you ready to apply send your CV to dmitriy.izmarine@gmail.com with topic “Master for jack-up barge” or “Ch/Eng for jack-up barge”
Гость

Crew for Jack-Up Barge

Сообщение Гость » 27 янв 2011, 17:03

Good day!
I am looking job for unlimited chief engineer position. I am from Ukraine. I certified as
First Class engineer. I have an operational experience on the ships next types: general cargo, tugs
Crude oil tanker, chemical tanker, bulk carrier, container vessel, jack-up barge and diesel
Engines next types: Mitsubishi, MAN B&W, Sulzer, Caterpillar, Yanmar, Deutz, Wartsila,
MAK, Daihatsu and others. My total sea experience- 27 years, in the position chief engineer- 14 years. I worked in the mixed crew from 1992. You can see my application Form. I have
The complete set of Documents. My e-mail: dzgreenhaus@gmail.com, tel: +380672976805.
BRGDs
Dmytro Zelenokhat
Ответить