- Chief Engineer - Ro-Ro vessel
- Chief Engineer - General Cargo vessel
- Technical Superintendent
- Master - ASD Tugboat

- 2nd Engineer - Heavy Load Carrier
- Master < 3000gt - General Cargo vessel
- Master - Multicat
- Chief Mate < 3000gt - General Cargo vessel

Employment intermediary for the maritime sector Oceanwide has appointed Andrey Shishkin as new Managing Director for its activities in Russia. Shishkin will be responsible for the further growth of the Russian recruitment activities as well as the expansion of the client base in Russia.

Oceanwide Russia is responsible for the recruitment of Russian seafarers for the various international branch offices of Oceanwide (The Netherlands, Cyprus, USA, Singapore). Beside that, Oceanwide Russia services its own local clients.
Broad maritime experience

Andrey Shishkin (30) is very experienced in the Maritime business, at national as well as at international level. His experience ranges from functions on board (cadet to officer’s functions) to the establishment of his own company and the general director's position in a shipping company.

After his studies at the Maritime College in St. Petersburg and the Makarov State Maritime Academy in St. Petersburg, he has gained several years of working experience in sea service (from Deck Cadet to 2nd Officer). He created his own crewing company (SPM Co) in 1999 and turned it into a very profitable unit before selling it to Norbulk Shipping. He took over the position of General Director of FMG Shipmanagement in this new structure.
Ambitious growth plans

Oceanwide Director Eric Dantinne expressed great satisfaction with the appointment of Shishkin: "Andrey's drive and experience will help us in our ambitious growth plans. I am convinced that Andrey, together with his new colleagues, will play an important role in the growth of our division and I am very happy he decided to join our team."
Oceanwide Russia

198035, 5 A Gapsalskaya str.
Business Centre "Baltika" off. 704
St. Petersburg, Russia
T: +7 (812) 748-26-52
E: petersburg@oceanwide.ru
Google Map of Russia - St. Petersburg
Гость

Oceanwide Russia/ energy/ offshore/ shipping vacancies

Сообщение Гость » 07 сен 2010, 22:46

cif eng as all dokument iz redy pleaze infor for job sanks +994504805425
Гость

Сообщение Гость » 08 сен 2010, 03:00

Последний контракт RO-RO 3 пом.капитана. Предыдущий контракт 2-ой пом. капитана рифер.Все документы до 2012 года.С уважением Малых Николаймоб.тел. 00375444737979
Гость

Сообщение Гость » 08 сен 2010, 12:22

GD,dear Sirs.

I'm interesting positions master/coff less 3000grt General Cargo
Vessel. Experience - coasters. All docs are in order.
Mob.phone in SPb: 8 952 225 69 62

All the best,
Sergey Anatol'evich
quartz

Сообщение quartz » 16 сен 2010, 17:50

Good morning dear ladies and gentlemen!Pls find an attachment my application Form I'm Chief officer holder master license since 2004 year,looking for job on offshore fleet.Have reach experience
on bulk career and container fleet with mixed crew.Bulker-Panamax size,Container- 3500 teus. Max duration contract required-2 month.If any good offer please contact me by my e-mail or mobile.
Unfortunately hav't any experience on offshore vsls but great aspiration to change merchant fleet to offshore. If you can offer to me or some idea will be very appreciate!
e-mail:vadim_humenyuk@mail.ru mob:80981348775

Brgds
Гость

Сообщение Гость » 23 фев 2011, 20:07

Good day.I am looking for job Chief Officer.I have 4 years Offshore experience ( AHTS ).At the present I am working BUE Caspian / Topaz Marine.If you want contact me.Tel:+994503647949 / Chief Mate
Гость

Сообщение Гость » 24 фев 2011, 14:29

Master with exp. on MP/GC vessels ready for attr. offer.Living in SPb.
Brgds
+79213099464
Гость

Сообщение Гость » 24 фев 2011, 15:35

Chief Engineer, Russian, 53 y.o., CEC UK, visa USA, looking for job. My phone +38 095 8835740.  
Ответить