I am open for new offers in 3rd eng rank or at least 4th eng on tanker fleet or start in offshor fleet.
I should be grateful if you consider me as a candidate on the position at the third engineer. My professional experience and great wish allow me to apply for this position in your company .I am accustomed to work in a team and I appreciate the opportunity to work on my own initiative and to take on a certain amount of responsibility. I have good recommendations from my previous jobs.
About myself: I am 31 and I have worked as a seaman for 10 years. I have been married for 26 years .I do not have bad habits. I like sport. I am calm and friendly by character. My main strengths are reliability, loyalty and energy.
I am ready to work under pressure. By nature I am a leader and capable of working.
I make contacts with people easily. I have worked in mixed crews; have good level of spoken English with marine terminology. I am a good computer user.
I have goals and always try to achieve them. I am serious with such questions as Safety, Security, Environmental Protection, Health and Hygiene Standards also Drug and Alcohol Policy.
Education: 2001-2006 Mariupol Marine Institute. qualification: engineering. Technician-mechanic.
Navigation area: The Atlantic, Pacific, Indian oceans, Mediterranean, Baltic, Black, Azov, North, Red, Arabian, China, South China, Andaman, Philippine, East China, Japanese, Caribbean seas, Persian Gulf, Bosporus, Strait of Kerch, Suez canal..
I got a good maritime experience in maintaining and repairing all machinery equipment and watch keeping on the automated vessels.
To my opinion the most important engineer’s qualities are the following: responsibility, responsiveness and making right decisions and actions in case of emergency in compliance with safety and health regulations! In my practice often arise a need for any repair works. In such a situation I show one of my advantages: I don’t leave my workplace until the problem will be resolved and equipment will be placed into service; and, as I’ve mentioned before, I always keep to the safety and health regulations!
While working at the fleet I’ve acquired professional skills and knowledge in operating different ship power plants.
I worked on such types of vessels as: tugs, container vessels, bulk carriers, tankers. I like getting new skills and knowledge by profession as well as experience and practice in working with a qualified crew to improve my own skills. I continue self-education not only aboard, but ashore.
I am able to work with Documents, can read and understand various schemes of a vessel. I draw up requirements and fill in applications. I always try to fulfil a part of work of engineers of higher rank for further experience, heed their advices and consult with them.
Main activities and responsibilities:
• Took part in the dismantling of the turbine main engine MAN B & W
• Disassemble the separators for fuel and oil Mitsubishi, Alfa Laval.
• Participated in the overhaul of auxiliary diesel generators companies Yanmar, Caterpillar.
• Participated in the Replacement of the exhaust valve the main engine Akasaka
• Participated in the overhaul of the main engine Akasaka
• Service of auxiliary/exhaust boiler Mitsui
• Participated in the bunkering.
• Participated in the Replacement of cylinder liner of the main engine
• Took part in the dismantling of the turbine main engine MAN B & W.
• Took part in the dismantling of the turbine auxiliary diesel generators Yanmar
• Participated in the Replacement of fuel high pressure pump of the main engine MAN B&W.
• Repair of air Compressors Yanmar
• Participated in the overhaul of auxiliary diesel generators companies Yanmar.
• Repair of the ballast and sea water service pumps.
• Maintaining and repair of evaporator.
• Maintaining and repair of water system of drinking water, fresh water with heat-exchange, pumps, filters and hydrophors.
• Maintaining sewage power plant.
• Maintaining and repair hydraulic deck mechanisms.
• Maintaining and repair hot water circ. pump of auxiliary boiler.
I would be very grateful if you consider my candidacy for a position of 3rd Engineer and rising chief engineer at your company. My knowledge and desire to work in this position will allow you to consider me as one of the best specialists.
Over the years of education at the Maritime College in the specialty "Mechanical-operator of» I gained valuable store of knowledge, which is very useful for the work as the engineer. Actively I studied English in college and individually with a tutor.
In the near future I prepare to enter the Maritime Institute for higher education.
I wish to place this experience at your disposal. I believe strongly that my knowledge could quite beneficial to your company. I would be interested in meeting with you to discuss further the possibility of my joining you and get to know your requirements. You can contact with me at any time:
Mob: +7 966 098 82 78
Thank you for interest to my person!
I have expirience in 3rd eng rank on tanker fleet and on demand of you i can sent you my updated CV
1 сообщение • Страница 1 из 1