10 Satonscogo str.,172
65117 Odessa, Ukraina Nationality: Ukraina Marital status: Married No. of children: 1
Date of birth : 16/04/1984
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel (work) direct line: +380988898788
Tel (private): +380487516181
Tel (mobile): +380988898788
02/2015 - ---> ONMA, Ukraina (Maritime / Offshore subjects - College / University, Master / Phd grade) 09/2009 - 07/2011 ONMA, Ukraina (Maritime / Offshore subjects - College / University, Master's degree) 06/2007 - 06/2009 ONMA, Ukraina (Maritime / Offshore subjects - College / University, Bachelor's degree) 09/2001 - 07/2004 OMC, Ukraina (Maritime / Offshore subjects - Academy college / University)
12/09/2012 - ---> DP System Maintenance, OMTC
01/06/2009 - ---> Maintenance of Electrical and Electronic Equipment, AVANT
29/11/2013 - 06/11/2018 First-Class Engineer III/2, OMTC
06/11/2013 - 06/11/2018 Designated Security Duties of shipboard personnel, NCTS
06/11/2013 - 06/11/2018 Training in Advanced Fire Fighting, NCTS
06/11/2013 - 06/11/2018 Proficiency in Survival Сraft and Rescue Boats, NCTS
06/11/2013 - 06/11/2018 Training in Medical First Aid, NCTS
06/11/2013 - 06/11/2018 Engine Room Team and Resource Management, NCTS
06/11/2013 - 06/11/2018 Carrying of Dangerous and Hazardous Substance, NCTS
06/11/2013 - 06/11/2018 Safety familiarization, Basic Training and Instruction, NCTS
11/06/2014 - 10/06/2018 BOSIET+HUET with EBS, KMSTC
Ukrainian Oral: Excellent. Written: Excellent
Russian Oral: Excellent. Written: Excellent
English Oral: Good. Written: Good
Keywords / additional info
Marine Engineer with 13 years of valuable engineering hands-on experience in the Maritime and Offshore Industry.
Certificate of Competency – First-Class Engineer III/2 (3000 kW and more). DP Maintenance and BOSIET+HUET with EBS (OPITO) certified.
- Vessel type experience: MPSV/ROV/Light Construction Vessel, AHTS, OSV, DSV, HLV, Container ships, Bulk
carriers, General Cargo and Ro-Ro vessels.
- Proficient in operation, maintenance and repair of ship's electric and mechanical equipment. Strong marine background in electronic automation systems. Highly developed troubleshooting skills. Arc/gas welding skilled.
- Proficient in hydraulic, electro-hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- CAT, Cummins, MAN B&W, Wartsila, MAK, Rolls Royce, Scania, ZF, Sulzer engine's maintenance experience.
- Proficient in towing, bulk/mud/brine/HFO/MDO/LO handling and ballasting.
- Proficient with diesel-electric and mechanical propulsion: azimuth drives, CPP and direct propulsion.
- Thorough implementation of Safety and Quality practices on board of ships with regard to maintenance activities.
- Experienced with operation of different Preventive maintenance systems (AMOS, Task assistant, Titan, TM Master and Taurus)
- Good organizational and communication skills as well as personnel management skills.
2 сообщения • Страница 1 из 1
Кто сейчас на конференции
Сейчас этот форум просматривают: нет зарегистрированных пользователей и 1 гость