chief engineer OLEG SHEVCHENKO/ READY

Ответить
oleggus

chief engineer OLEG SHEVCHENKO/ READY

Сообщение oleggus » 06 май 2018, 19:31

Dear Sirs!!!

RESUME OF CHIEF ENGINEER OLEG SHEVCHENKO
I am Chief Engineer Oleg Shevchenko, Ukraine Unlimited Class Marine Engineer with 27 more years of seagoing Expirience in multinational crews on different vessels: Bulk carriers, Livestock( Huge BECRUX ), ,Cargo vessel ,Tug Z-Drive ,PSV, Well stimulation vessel, AHTS and more. I offer you all my skills in Mechanic, Turner, Welding work and all my sea experience. . I have professional knowledge and expertise in Marine power plants and Auxiliary equipment, good experience in trouble tracing and repairs. My experience includes operating, maintenance and repair of: WARSILA, MAK, Sulzer's two-stroke Low speed diesel; CUMMINS, MAN B&W. YANMAR. Different types of o cranes (up to 1000 Ton),Working as a Crane Engineer ( on board Pipelayer ship ABOUZAR 1200 ) .As a Marine Graduate Engineer ( UKRAINE nationality ) , I am holding all necessary updated mandatory certificates of competence for working at sea. With my skills, experience and knowledge, I believe I can make a significant contribution to your company.
CH.ENG OLEG SHEVCHENKO/ Regards mail oleg552005@ukr.net / or tel + 38 066 933 73 43 / VIBER /W THAAP/ or + 79780408965
Ответить