OS/Deck Cadet

Ответить
Гость

OS/Deck Cadet

Сообщение Гость » 12 июн 2013, 14:52

Hi everyone!
I am twenty-three year old student from Lithuania, studying at Klaipeda University, Maritime institute, working towards a master degree in Ships navigation (Deck officer). At the moment I am in 4th course and seeking a job for a position of OS/Deck cadet.

Studying in Maritime Institute gave me a lot of expierence in ships navigation and other important knowledge about ships. As well, I had improved my personal skills such as leadership, creativity, troubleshooting and quick problem solving ability. Last summer I had a possibility to work as a cadet in multinational company DFDS Seaways, the time spent where was remarkable, because I had the abbility to apply my theoretical knowledge of ships navigation, safety and much more. Also, I improved my English and Russian language skills.

Additional expierence in one of your ships would provide me ideal opportunity to assist at your organization and to expand my skills as a deck officer. If you feel that I am the right candidate that you are searching for, or have some questions, then please contact me on e-mail b.edgaras@gmail.com or on telephone +37062616652.

Sincerely,
Edgaras Butkus
Гость

OS/Deck Cadet

Сообщение Гость » 15 окт 2013, 08:10

есть еще вакансии матроса 2 кла сса?оs-все докуметны в порядке,готовность 100%,+380934019761
Ответить